Castle’s Future Farmers of America are selling IMU tickets for Thanksgiving. All proceeds benefit Castle’s FFA Agriculture Program.
Bring your TURKEY or CHICKEN to roast in their imu. Easy peazy! Tickets may be purchased from the school office NOW.
IMU PREP / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT: 808-227-5324
On 11/27/19 (Wednesday)
- Thaw and season whole turkey or chicken – up to 25 lbs
- You may use a turkey bag to keep juices in
- Wrap bird TIGHTLY in heavy duty aluminum foil 6 times around
- 3 times around long ways
- 3 times around short ways
- Masking tape around length and width to keep foil tight – go around 3 times each way
- Write your first and last name with permanent marker on the masking tape. Failure to do so may result in you receiving the wrong bird.
- Place bird in disposable aluminum foil pan
- Drop it off to the Agriculture Shop (come through the cafeteria / tennis courts gate on Kaneohe Bay Drive) between 3:00 and 5:00 PM
- Turn in your ticket and receive a claim ticket
On 11/28/19 (Thursday)
- Bring your claim ticket
- Bring a pan, cooler or plastic bags to contain the juices from the turkey at pickup
- Pick up your cooked turkey between 9:00 and 11:00 AM
We will have a table with string and tape in case your bird needs to be rewrapped
- CUTTING AND PREPPING WOOD – Volunteers needed any time!
- TUE 26h: 12:00 – 5:00 PM to help prepare banana stumps
- WED 27st: 5-9 PM to load turkeys and close imu
- THRS 28th: 8AM – 2:00 PM to unload turkeys, distribute, close up imu and clean up
Download instructions here.
For more information, contact Carlos Severson at (808) 227-5324.
Castle Project Grad Holiday Craft Fair is looking for Alumni Volunteers!
Date: Sunday, Dec 8, 2019
Time: 7am to 2pm
Place: Castle Cafe and surrounding areas
Help needed with:
– Parking directions
– Unloading Vendors
– Alumni promotion
– All around assistance
The craft and gift fair is strictly run by volunteers. If you can help in any way, please contact the Chairperson, Teri Lynn Sato at (808)554-9620 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni!! Welcome back to campus for our Homecoming Varsity Football game vs. Leilehua High School Mules on Friday, September 20 @ 7:30p.m.
Alumni come sit by us and cheer for the team on the North End Zone (Tennis courts) bleachers.
KNIGHT PRIDE!! Wear school colors! New Alumni shirts have been printed. Now is your chance to purchase new shirts at the FFC (Families and Friends of Castle) table. Become a member of the Castle Alumni/Community Association! Come to our table!
Castle High School is seeking community representatives to participate in the annual “School Inspection” walk-through on Monday, September 30, 2019.
- 8:00 am Overview of task in Library
- 8:30-10:30 am Walk thru – evaluating Castle High School in six categories:
- Building Interiors & Exteriors
- Health & Safety
- Working complimentary lunch – At this time, all suggestions/input will be pooled to create a report that will be utilized by the administration, custodians, and eventually shared with our legislators.
Please contact Kathy Martin to participate. email@example.com
Help get the word out! Help Castle High School qualify as a Title I school. Castle High School families who apply for FREE AND REDUCED lunch will not only save some money, Castle High School could qualify as a Title I school and will get a higher priority for AIR CONDITIONING FUNDING!!. We need 75% FREE AND REDUCED LUNCHES TO QUALIFY.
Go to: https://secure.ezmealapp.com/ApplicationScreen.aspx