There will be a General Membership Meeting of the Castle Alumni/Community Association held on June 27, 2018 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the Castle High School Library.
- Windward Ho`olaule`a – We are now a Supporting Partner for the 18th annual Ho`olaule`a, scheduled for September 29, 2018 at Windward Community College.
- Scholarship for Community Service in honor of Hank Iida.
- Castle High School Agriculture Program and farm.
- Volunteers needed
- General Board of Representatives – more needed
- Election of officers and directors for the coming year
We need to elect officers and directors who will serve the Association for the next year. A slate of officers and directors will be suggested and we will also accept nominations at the meeting.
By-laws Section 4.2 Officers and Directors. The officers of the Association shall consist of a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. There shall be seven directors of the Association. The officers and directors shall be elected by the General Board of Representatives by a majority vote. The officers and directors shall serve a term of one year: to begin on July 1, and terminate on June 30.
Your current officers and directors are as follows:
We also need more volunteers to serve on our General Board of Representatives. Each class can select their 2 voting members and 4 alternates by a process determined by each class. The General Board of Representatives (Class Representatives) will vote for the officers and directors. The current list of Representatives are shown below.
Click the table for a larger image.