April 6, 2019
The Castle Auto Club is hosting an Auto Show Fundraiser.
April 6, 2019
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
April 12, 2019
The class of 2020 is hosting “A Knight in Kaneohe”, a food truck rally. Please support the class of 2020. To volunteer or donate supplies, please visit the signup site. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0C4AAFA823A1FE3-aknight1
April 12, 2019
2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
On the basketball courts
The Castle Band needs your help! The Castle Band Aid Association will be hosting a new type of fundraiser, selling mattresses. YES you read it right 🤔! This fundraiser has been very successful at other schools, raising thousands of dollars for the band programs who have done it.
This Saturday, March 30, 2019, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm at the cafeteria.
Congratulations to Castle High’s Girls Varsity Basketball team for winning the D2 OIA Championship! 63-52 v. Farrington in overtime last night!
Castle’s Project Grad will be hosting a Winter Craft Fair, this Sunday, December 2, 2018 from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm. The fair will be on lower campus within the main walkway all the way down to the admin office.
They need 12 people to help with vendors, setup, and directing cars on where to park; there are four shifts:
6:00 am to 8:00 am
8:00 am to 10:00 am
10:00 am to 12:00 noon
12:00 noon to 2:00 pm
If you are able to help, please call Cory at (808)351-1481 no later than Thursday, November 29.
The Castle agriculture program will have Waimanalo eggplants for sale too! Please support them!
- $3.50 per pound
- Call Carlos Kaukahi Severson at (808)227-5324
Make this Thanksgiving a breeze. Castle High School’s Agriculture program will make your turkey or chicken for you, imu style. Here are the details:
Castle High School FFA Thanksgiving imu
- Turkey or Chicken only – 25 lbs max each
- Cost: $20 – money goes toward agriculture program and FFA club
- Purchase tickets directly from the school office starting Thursday October 25 (call 305-0700)
- Full instructions & information will be given upon ticket purchase
- Drop off Wednesday Nov 21 between 3:00 and 5:00 pm
- Pick up Thursday Nov 22 between 9:00 and 11:00 am
Volunteers needed in preparation of the imu
- CUTTING AND PREPPING WOOD – Volunteers needed any time! Please call Carlos Kaukahi Severson to arrange. We have chainsaws and wood splitters but you may bring your own too!
- TUE 20th: 12:00 – 5:00 PM to help prepare banana stumps
- WED 21st: 5-9 PM to load turkeys and close imu
- THUR 22nd: 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM to unload turkeys, distribute and close up imu
As a supporting partner of the Windward Ho`olaule`a we are seeking volunteers to assist with the craft booths on the day of the Ho`olaule`a, Saturday, September 29, 2018. Unloading help for the crafters is needed between 7:00 to 9:30 am at Windward Community College.
If you are able to assist as a volunteer, please contact Karen Kimura, one of our board members directly.
email@example.com or call Karen at (808) 392-2147
Catch Merrie Monarch award-winner Chinky Mahoe and multiple Nā Hōkū Hanohano winners Keauhou, Maunalua, Hiʻikua and Pomaikaʻi Keawe Lyman at the 18th Annual Windward Hoʻolauleʻa on the Great Lawn at Windward Community College on Saturday, September 29, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Also in the entertainment line-up are Beat-Lele, an ʻukulele tribute to the Beatles and the Kahaluʻu Elementary School ʻUkulele Band and more local area talent.
READ MORE …
The Windward Ho`olaule`a is looking for donations to sell.
Castle Alumni/Community Association is a supporting partner of the Windward Ho`olaule`a.
Join us! It’s FREE! It’s fun! Lots of entertainment, food booths, rides, a car show, and exhibits.
The Ho`olaule`a needs volunteers now. If you can kokua, please complete the form below and check the box for Windward Ho`olaule`a.